La Veen is located in a heritage listed building composed with red brick walls, near floor to ceiling windows, warm wood, natural lighting, high ceilings, a splash of green and a Synesso coffee machine that will leave you in awe. Quality combined with an attention to detail, La Veen Coffee & Kitchen promises you a next level café experience.
Our philosophy at La Veen is to provide our customers with the highest quality products with locally sourced ingredients. If you are looking for an experience with a point of difference, look no further as our upmarket King Street café will provide you with a warm, friendly feeling and a sophisticated atmosphere to enjoy a refined and complex cup of specialty coffee and a harmonious meal.
ABOUT LA VEEN
The pursuit of coffee excellence is evident at La Veen;
every cup is perfected with finely sourced coffee beans and milk. Our coffee is made by the hands of our baristas with the assistance of our Six Group head, 2nd Generation Synesso Hydra that hand-crafted in Seattle, USA; powder coated Matt Black with Bubinga wood handles and toggles by Reg Barber.
We are not limited by espresso; our filter coffee impeccably complements our inventive and seasonal menu and the casual, yet sophisticated atmosphere at La Veen. Our baristas and friendly staff are always at hand with their extensive knowledge of the menu, ready to assist you in finding the perfect cup of coffee, balanced with an impeccable meal and an experience you won’t forget at La Veen Coffee & Kitchen.
La Veen started as a small cafe in the nearby suburb of Subiaco, serving quality coffee and on-the-go cafe food. However, we wanted to serve our extensive knowledge of good coffee and good food, of restaurant quality, in a cafe environment. This allows our customers to enjoy the unique atmosphere that is evident at La Veen, whilst receiving the best meals.
If you are looking for an experience that is different from anything else you have seen in Perth in particular, stop by King Street, as La Veen is where you need to visit. We pride ourselves on our knowledge.
* Where Perth’s Coffee Culture is Brewing from QANTAS TRAVEL INSIDER
* Best Perth restaurants, bars and cafes you can’t miss from FINDER
* Food : Where to eat in Perth in 2017 from PERTH NOW
* Best Coffee in Perth from AROUNDYOU
* Top 100 places to eat in Australia from YELP
* Top 3 Cafes in WA from BEANHUNTER
* Best Restaurants in Perth : Coolest Places to Eat from THRILLIST
* Best coffee in Perth from BROADSHEET AUSTRALIA
* 2016 Top coffee cafe from ZOMATO
* Where to find Perth’s best waffles from URBAN LIST
* Winter Food & Drink ideas in Perth City from CITY OF PERTH COUNCIL
* Perth’s best morning tea from CITY OF PERTH COUNCIL
* 48 Hours in Perth : Your weekend guide from SPORTELUXE
* International student guide 2016 from INSIDER GUIDE MAGAZINE
* 2016 Cafe Smart Participation from STREET SMART FOR HOMELESS CHARITY
* Top 100 places for coffee in Australia from YELP
* Top 100 Restaurant in Australia from YELP
* Top 15 Where to find Perth’s Best Coffee from URBAN LIST
* 19 Australian Coffee Shops You need to visit before you die from BUZZFEED
* 25 GC Collection in Perth (from MasterChef Judge – George Colombaris) from ZOMATO
* 6th Top cafe in Perth from EXPERTH JAPANESE MAGAZINE
* Perth hipster haunt among Australia’s top places to eat from THE SUNDAY MORNING HERALD NEWSPAPER
* Top Perth City cafe from THE WEST AUSTRALIAN
* Best/Restaurants in Australia from BEST RESTAURENT
* Ten Cafes in Perth you have to try from THE BIG BUS
* Top New Places to eat in Perth from THE CITY LANE NEWS
* 2014 Top Coffee Blog Post from THE COFFEE SCENE
* City to Surf Perth from CITY OF PERTH COUNCIL
“We strive to have a point of difference. The vibe and experience at La Veen Coffee is unique to what you may have experienced before. We believe that a sip of our coffee, a bite of our food and a breathe of our atmosphere is all you need to realise that the quality, detail and sophistication is present and thriving”
“We know our product well and are not scared to take on challenge as well as new adventures. We are always learning more to move forward with every aspect of ur Branding and Business”
– Founder, La Veen Coffee –
We are inventors, creators and innovators. We know our products well and are not scared to take on challenges, new adventures and with that in mind, we are always learning more to move forward with every aspect of our cafe. We all physically work inside the cafe in order to engage with our customers and pursue the attention to detail present at La Veen.
We strive to have a point of difference. The vibe and experience at La Veen is unique to what you may have experienced before. We believe that a sip of our coffee, a bite of our food and a breath of our atmosphere is all you need to realise that the quality, detail and sophistication is present and thriving at La Veen.
Organic mix of quinoa flakes, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, goji berries, chia seeds, flaxseed and pepitas, almond flakes, mixed berries, house dehydrated fruits and yoghurt, honey and a side of milk.
Sour dough with La Veen style avocado creme, heirloom tomatoes, danish feta, truffle oil and cress herbs.
Waffle topped with mixed berries, berry cream cheese, honey, chocolate soil and Chantilly cream.
FREE RANGE EGGS
Slow cooked eggs, mornay, cooked spinach with garlic and hollandaise. Served with olive ciabatta.
SHAKSHUKA & EGGS
Slow cooked eggs, sauce of capsicum, tomato, onion, yoghurt and dukkah. Served with olive ciabatta.
With chorizo, pan fried mushrooms, cheddar cheese, tomato sauce. Served with sour dough.
Poached eggs, house made rosti, avocado creme, beetroot remoulade, truffle oil and beetroot liquer. Choice of smoked salmon or pan-fried mushrooms.
LA VEEN BIG BREAKFAST
Choice of egg with hand cut bacon, mild chorizo, pan-fried mushrooms, house made baked beans and hash brown. Served with sour dough.
HOUSE MADE BURGERS
House made spiced chick pea & sweet corn patties with mushroom, spinach & tomato sauce on brioche. Add side of chips.
PULLED PORK BURGER
16 hour braised & pulled pork with cabbage slaw, chilli oil, fresh herbs & kewpie mayo on brioche. Add side of chips.
WAGYU BEEF BURGER
Wagyu beef patty with smoke cheese, crispy onions, pickles, tomato sauce & mustard sauce on brioche. Add side of chips
LA VEEN HOT DOG
Mild chorizo, sauerkraut, fried onions on brioche with tomato sauce & mustard sauce on Brioche Bun. Add side of chips
BASKET OF CHIPS
Served with chipotle mayo.
La Veen signature tiramisu with espresso, Gabriel Chocolate and chocolate soil.
STRAWBERRY ICE-CREAM SPONE CAKE
Topped with berries, chantilly, mascarpone, white chocolate and black sesame.
Ristretto / Espresso / Doppio / Lungo / Long Black
Macchiato / Piccolo / Flat White / Latte / Cappuccino
58°C Magic : La Veen style small white coffee
Espresso on the Rocks
DAVID RIO CHAI
Iced Chai Latte
FRESHLY SQUEEZED JUICE
Dream of Winter
A SIP OF OUR COFFEE,
A BITE OF OUR FOOD,
A BREATH OF OUR ATMOSPHERE,
QUALITIES COMBINED WITH AN ATTENTION
TO DETAILS AND ECO-FRIENDLY VALUES,
LA VEEN PROMISES YOU
A NEXT LEVEL OF SPECIALTY COFFEE CAFE EXPERIENCE”.
Want to become a Master Franchisee in your country ?
90 King St. (Cnr. Wellington st.) Perth